Friday, January 26, 2007

I am... He is.


I am
my Lover's delight
my Father's JOY

I seek
the truth of my identity
His peace above all things

I desire
to walk in His holy ways
to discover the purity and beauty of childlikeness

I love
the way He moves

His every touch fascinates me.






He
awakens my heart with each revelation of His love
fills my being with light

I cannot
get enough of this mighty One
escape His desire over me

He will

continue to pursue me forever
never leave me or forsake me

I want to
pour out everything I am at His feet
impart this life to those around me

He loves to
romance the woman He created me to be
call me forth out of hiding and woo me into His everlasting purpose






God, You are
Sovereign and forEVER faithful

Your promises
are sound

Your ways
are not my ways

You have only to breathe
and I am overcome






Who is this beautiful radiant warrior?

He is my wild one... my Jehovah Elohim.

Oh, He is fierce.

Just one word spoken from His mouth and the nations will tremble.

This is the God whom I serve.






His tender character
is unfathomably kind.

His gentleness
is overwhelmingly passionate.

His healing hand
reaches for my heart, then loves it unconditionally

His grace
covers over all my failings

He is mine.

I am... He is.

4 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

beautiful, simply beautiful...

welcome back, I've missed your posts...

you're back on my list of blogs...

Z

Nadine said...

Excellent. Your love of God shines through. Keep up the good work. Love, Nadine

Unknown said...

wow...

simply wow...

in fact, incredibly wow...

absolutely amazing...

Don C. said...

I want to be like you when I grow up! What an incredible gift you have my young friend. You inspire me.

Thank you for sharing your gift!