Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Woman



"Your mercy reigns
Your mercy comes
Your mercy falls

It rises with the sun."

- Shane and Shane


Such a redemption song. My heart just cries, laughs - comes alive - when this song plays.

It's talking about a girl who can't believe the King would want to see her form or hear her voice.


"Your voice is sweet,
Your form is lovely!"


My heart just breaks for the women of this earth who don't see their value - their priceless worth. Woman is so beautiful.



This revelation makes me want to battle for and with women. Stand side by side, and approach the throne with boldness.




The enemy has taken so much... drawn a curtain of grey and dreary over the lives of so many women.

I just want to cry out the truth that denounces the lies:

You are BEAUTIFUL! Your Father is good and He loves you with a fiery passionate love. Nothing can separate you from the love of your Father.


You are made in His image. You reflect His goodness, mercy, mystery, freedom, beauty.

Father, increase my heart for women. I just want to serve you, Dad. You know my heart and the hearts of each woman I encounter everyday.

Daddy, give me wisdom, your words, and peace.

I love you,

- Jess <><
Forever Yours

7 comments:

a woman who is said...

Oh my Jess! You are a lioness that roars through the power of intercession on behalf of your generation. Your heart is so connected to His. Your voice, your life, your vessel speaks the truth of the King by just being who you are. Keep declaring His truth for the young woman and the old.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened..." Ephesians 1:18

I love you Jessica.

Your heart is stunning! :)

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Our Farther hears your heart's cry and simply responds...

YES!

You are dearly loved!
Z

Jen(n) said...

powerful post jess

Unknown said...

I've run out of words for the amazing gifts God has poured out in his abundant love for you...

lucky for us you have NOT run out of words...

thanks.

It's beautiful - the words themselves, yes, but even more so the truth behind them!

Jourdan said...

what a beautiful post jess...

i find myself in a ginormous double-take whenever i see this side of you..it's delightfully surprising :)

i love ya. -jo

Nadine said...

What can I say about such beauty you have inside and out.

Lovely post. Nicely done.