Saturday, June 20, 2009

Connected - A Sister Story


Tomorrow is Father’s day. And I love my Daddy so hard!

However. I have the inkling to write an I-Love-my-sister post.


So.


Daddy, I adore you and you are absolutely worthy of a day all to yourself. I miss you and will call you tomorrow. =)


Until then:



J****** E******** M*****

Forgive me, I just watched “National Treasure.” :)

I love you sister.

You inspire me to be a better big sister and a better woman. You are so strong and beautiful. I am so delighted to be part of your life and wish we could be closer geographically!! I can’t believe it’s already gotten to the point in our lives where we have to call each other because we live in different states! That wasn’t supposed to happen in my mind until we stopped playing Pocahontas in the backyard! (I want to be Nakoma – the pretty friend who catches Pocahontas in the cornfield. ;)

I miss you baby sister and you’ll never know how much you mean to me and how excited I am to see you grow into the most marvelous sPICamore tree.

Love you Jourdan,
Jessica

-----

WATCH THIS MOVIE! It made me want to cry and laugh SO hard at the same time!! I love you wild woman.

Connected

P.S. IS THAT NAKOMA WITH KOKOUM AT THE END!????

AHH!

hilarity.

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Oh my LORD...i'm not gonna lie, i was totally bored watching that clip :) but it made me want to watch pocahontas again!!! The second one looks gay lol

THANKS FOR THE LOVE SISTER!!

XOXO
jo