Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Song of Joy

Slowly, Slowly,

I am becoming free.

I am listening to a song that I wrote yesterday. And I can't stop smiling. I am giddy!

I love inspired creative works. They are so... INSPIRED. =)

It makes me want to dance, pull someone in with me. This is a lovely life we live.

I'm beginning to have infectious joy. I am no longer affected by my outside world because my Father has injected me with his peace. His Insurmountable joy.

=D

I hope this little snippet of a song pulls you in too.





Is she really
As wonderful as the stars?
In the beating of His heart?
Is it true?

Can she really
Open up her soul
In the middle of this golden dream?

Oh she cries,
Oh she cries,
Is it true?

Oh she cries,
Oh she cries,
Is it You?


-------


I'm so happy. :)

I hope one day I'll be sharing this snippet to music. :)

- Love, Jessica

image credit: Grace - I remember you today, the beauty you radiate...

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

You. Are. A persevere......er.

Lol

no but really :) you are a conquerer!

So glad you got yourself back..

XOXO

Jessica said...

Only through Him..

Thanks.

:) happy to be back

love,
Jess

Kayla Chapman said...

that is sooooo precious. she is beautiful. great post :)