Thursday, March 30, 2006

Creativity

To create is to bring something into existence that was merely a thought before.
To create is to express love until something beautiful is birthed.
To create is to devote ones self wholly and completely.
To create is to unveil a place in the spirit that was previously hidden.

To create is to live.

God has placed in each of us the desire for beauty. Beauty awakens our hearts. Have you ever been so captivated by something that you just want to run, jump, sing, and dance, while at the same time there is a reverential awe?? He gives us the capacity to love, and outflowing of that love, to create. He is the source. I wish to draw from the Lord's well... drink deep and be satisfied. I would so love to gather my entire being and fling it giddily into every task I find myself in... but maybe... just maybe, He wants me to sit at His feet... I just might find the joy I'm searching for.

To truly desire Him... to desire His plan and purpose for my life.. to enter into such a covenant with the Maker... the original Creator... to allow His breath to sustain my very life... truly, this must be ecstasy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That was beautiful. Haven't been checking regularly as posts were infrequent. Sorry.
You rock...

Emancipation of the Freed said...

The Passion & Purity of your heart deeply touches my heart. It is a pleasure to watch you live your faith. It's an honor to serve you.

Z

Jourdan said...

So I totally forgot what I wanted to post about earlier, so I'm just going to go for it...ok.

"Miss.Jessica, I am pleased to inform you that you are now subject to a millions posts a day, (of that same character) and earn the attention of both heaven...and not."

There we go. I doubt it sounded just like that, but now you have a very long comment to boast about to all your close bloggin' friends.
Love you!
Joe

Jourdan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jourdan said...

hang on, so im here at my bestest friends house at 1:14 am and i she just reminded me of a funny saying that i just HAD to tell you...
"they're like the sunshine twins...on uppers!"
Amen sista'
peace out,
Joe <><