Friday, February 16, 2007

Clear Vision










I feel this new level of vision for my spiritual walk.

I feel redeemed and restored.

I feel good.
:)

It's a fresh season. I can feel spring on it's way.

WHoo.

It's like a birth of newness and fresh inspiration.

I feel so alive.

God is so good.

We're painting our house right now and I love this feeling of transition.

Wow. Ten Shekel Shirt places words to exactly how I feel right now.

MMmmm.. I feel so in love with life.

Here are the lyrics to their "Risk" song:

Life is meant to be like a kiss

Cause intimacy is bliss

To be loved and to love

Is what everything is all about.


Mmm... I can't wait to dance tonight.

I feel infused with joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice love... spring brings something sweet...

- my little bright bright :)

Nadine said...

I so enjoy the way you put things. I love when you dance!

Emancipation of the Freed said...

What a beautiful post, it reflects your tenderly, loving heart so very well!

Z